Saturday, February 16, 2008

Then I'll Know What to Do!

This blog has become very therapeutic for me. Although all my posts have not been the most exciting and joyous, it feels good to know that outside of family and friends, I have some place where I can huff and puff and vent (no matter how dense or far fetched). Another great thing is that someone, just maybe someone will read any of this and be able to comment and say..."Yes...I understand...I've been there...I am there...You're not the only one...thanks for posting this.."

This isn't to be a long post. I just wanted to post something that is in reflection of how I feel at the very moment. Eh..if I get 10 comments? Great! If I get 0? Awesome! Either way, I'm setting myself free.

For the past couple days I've been a bit despondent. I cannot pin-point a specific circumstance that brought me to this. I woke up in this state. It's hard for me to even pull my thoughts together as I type. To wrap this up, I was browsing Youtube and ran across a song that I love so much and used to play constantly.




What I know for sure at this moment is to be still. As I inch closer to my destiny, I realize that I need to hear a word...in all areas of my life...family, friends, relationships, school... so in humbleness and with expectancy I say...if I can hear from you, then I'll know what to do!

Have a great Saturday guys!

2 comments:

fuzzy said...

I don't know whether this was for me but I love that song! For so long I have waited for a word and not heard anything. I long for a word but maybe, just maybe, I am not listening the way I should be listening. I love the post, short but with power! Keep Going...

@GaryTylone said...

"Despondent???" Ohhhhh my head...lol...I'm playin...but believe me we've all been there at some point. Anyways, I already told you what you should do...lol.