Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Pressing On

I woke up this morning feeling very introverted and a bit weary. It's funny because the same source that makes me weary is also the fuel for me to keep pressing forward. I woke up in the realization that no matter the obstacle, I've gotta keep pressing on for the sake of my own survival. I have work to do. I have a destiny to fufill. It's time to get back on my grind. I don't have the right to give up or give in. In the words of MJB, "I don't know, only God knows where the story ends for me but I know where the story begins. It's up to us to choose whether we win or lose and I choose to win...."

I feel that....I believe that. Although tested and tried with seemingly never-ending tasks...I'll press.

I end with a video that I believe is every survior's theme song.....keep pressing!

1 comment:

fuzzy said...

That song always gets me going! "No matter what the devil tells you, you can run on you can run on" I'm about to have church! Hey Hey Hey!!!