Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I Woke Up This Morning...

I woke up this morning......and decided that I want to be free. Once and for all.
I woke up and decided that all of what's in my mind, all of what's in my heart...
All that I have been negatively harboring....it ends today.
All of the poisonous people that I've held on to and that have held on to me...I release today.
All that has been and will forever be......I let it be today.
Today is the day I take me back.
Excuse me, if I can't be all that you may need me to be anymore.
I apologize, if I'm no longer the person you thought I was.
I've declared that those lingering clouds in my heart, mind.....in my life..
They NOW have to move. Along with it goes any and everything that's toxically draining to my system...dead-end relationships, dead-end conversations, crazy demands, selfishness...dumped baggage....all on me?
Oh no! You see, it's time for me to be free. I woke up this morning and decided, today was the day. No more. It all ends today. The devil and his demons just lost one.



Today is my "Liberation Wednesday". The day I got free.

4 comments:

fuzzy said...

Liberation Wednesday! I like the concept. I wonder, after freeing ourselves today, will we need to do it again tomorrow?

GI said...

@ fuzzy - LOL I found that comment hilarious...but Yes, we will need to get into a habit of freeing ourselves daily b/c as long as we're living, the drama is gonna keep coming..

B Free said...

you want to be free and i AM B Free! How bout it lol I'll teach you the ropes, just schedule a meeting. LOL like the post though

life said...

I love this! Take back your freedom, but in the words of my old pastor stay free!