Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Have a Vision of Love!

Today is Valentine's Day and I want to wish each of you a very happy day filled with loved. Although I am single and have no valentine, I still wanted to make a post dedicated to myself and my own vision of love.

Below I have compiled videos with songs that I feel are direct manifestations of my vision of love and songs that fill me with promise and warmth. I enjoy listening to them and living in them whenever they are heard because I know that one day when I open my mouth to sing one of these songs, it'll be because love is my reality. I cannot listen to one of these songs without smiling and I know that I'll never be able to sing one without smiling. So........here's to you GI....my valentine....the constant love of my life. Hold on to the vision......for you......for me.....for us.....the vision of love.

"Body and Soul"


"Just Because"


"Caught Up in the Rapture"


"Giving You the Best that I Got"


"Soul Inspiration"


"All the Man I Need"


"I Feel Good All Over"


"Love Under New Management"


"Baby, Come to Me"


"Anytime You Need a Friend"


"You Put a Move on My Heart"


"Endless Love"


"Here and Now"



Love conquers all....

1 comment:

fuzzy said...

Very nice compilation!