Monday, February 4, 2008

My Wish List for February

Ok, here I am back to my favorite post of the month. My wish list! Can you say......yay........? Anyway....check out what made my list this month. Fun!

First on the list is......drum roll please..........



Play Station 3 Retail Price $399-$499

Yes, yes...I love this machine! This is home entertainment at its finest! The only downfall to having such an item is if you're an individual who has things that you HAVE to do. Whew! This could be a deadly distraction!

Next on the list...

Juicy Couture Velour Raglan Jacket with Piping and Juicy Couture Velour Track Pants
Retail Prices: Jacket $158 Pants $128

I mean what can I say about this? Sexy,comfortable and relatively affordable. I have a feeling that these are going to be two of my most desired items on the list this month.



Ok..next




Reposition Yourself: Living Life Without Limits by T.D. Jakes
Retail Price: $24.00

This piece of literature is a must for everyone's library. It is so refreshing and inspirational and gives very practical idealistic views of how to really take responsibility for your life and gain power. After all, that is the huge obstacle that hinders most of us....not being able to reposition ourselves to live life from a different shelf and gain some power.

Moving on....
MICHAEL Michael Kors Men's Hinged Crocodile Band Watch Retail Price: $125.00


Ok...yes....YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS! I'm through!



Finally on this list.....is.....




Janet's new album Discipline Release date: February 26th


This cd is already bought in the spirit. As a matter of fact, the concert tickets are bought too! I've gotta have it!

2 comments:

life said...

brought in the spirit...lmbo
I want that T.D. Jakes book as well

Jay said...

love the watch