Friday, February 8, 2008

@ Random

Eh...I'm in a random mood...


  • Why does it seem to be discord between Obama supporters and Clinton supporters? *NEWS FLASH* We are not OUR opposition. The Republicans are. It's beginning to work on my last nerve. Go sit down somewhere.....and don't forget to vote! Love ya!
  • I need a mani/pedi. I keep taking glances at my feet and the last time almost scared me half to death! Stab!
  • Do you ever get the feeling that certain people only call you when all of their other friends are busy? Doesn't it make you feel like a last option? Oh, you wonder why I make you eat voicemail these days huh? I don't play that ish!
  • I'm hungry....why have I been craving big meals lately?
  • I think I wanna go see Martin Lawrence's new movie, Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins. I've got a feeling that's gonna be hilarious!
  • Do you believe in the law of attraction? People are beginning to talk about it again. I tried it once. eh...should I try it again?
  • Ok, that new Nivea commerical that has Chrisette Michele's song "Love is You" playing makes me feel some kinda way! Ummmmm....
  • Why do we keep people on our IM buddy lists that we don't talk to anymore? In particular, why do we keep Ex's on? Is it nosiness? I mean...at least we think we know where they are when they're logged in. Beats me...
  • Sometimes I want a puppy. I've already got the names picked out. He'll be called "Peanut". Of course, it'll be something under 10lbs. However, I think that if I got a female, I'd name her "Gracious". Don't ask me where this came from....but I'm keeping the names!
  • Did I mention that I was hungry?
  • I'll be glad when Faith Evans releases some new material. She's been gone for too long and I'm getting worn out with these folks that have been out every year since '03. Uggh! Go sit down somewhere!
  • I need to be up in church on Sunday. My storage is empty.
  • The '70s, '80s and early '90s were the best eras in music. Don't you agree?

Here's a video/song that I'm really feeling tonight:

Enjoy..

Whitney Houston - Waiting to Exhale (Shoop, Shoop)





Ok..I'm done.

1 comment:

fuzzy said...

Thats a lot of randoming! lol I can get in back of much of what was said! Especially the Hunger part! I am always hungry!