Saturday, February 23, 2008

@ Random 2

Feeling chatty this morning...hmm


  • I'm hungry. It sure would be nice to go to a country kitchen and eat to my heart's content....but my stomach is speaking otherwise like, "I wish you would jigga!" Eh..
  • Why do I have all of these magazines and books that I haven't finished or even started reading yet? uggh!
  • My new bedding feels so intoxicating! I see how people get caught up into the whole thread count bit. I can't wait to move up to 1,000!
  • I'm in a spending mood. I'd love to go on a major shopping spree. Speaking of shopping, I'm still wondering about my attraction to jeans and the color black.
  • Dang! I didn't win that $270 million last night. I already had that money broken up, organized and spent!
  • Why do people think that just because they spontaneously visit your city, that you are to drop everything and play tour guide? Are they serious?
  • Is it just me or is Missy bad as heck?
  • Oh! Janet's cd comes out Tuesday! Although she sent me an early VIP copy (clears throat), I look forward to picking up a store copy and giving my official review! It's going to be a fabulous summer with this cd.
  • Speaking of summer, am I ready for it? I think so.
  • You ever hear those songs that bring out a gyration in you that only a strip club could appreciate? I'm just asking...
  • Lately I've been thinking a lot about how it would feel to be in a broadway play/musical. I think if I had the clear opportunity to audition, I would. The sky is the limit right?

Today is going to be a great Saturday.

Oh, remember my "gyration" comment? Here's a video example. Have at it...lol


Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

fuzzy said...

Missy is not as good as she once was, or maybe she is the same, but without the flare. I feel you on the tour guide thing! that's happened to me more than three times this past year, I had to deny 3 times!

@GaryTylone said...

I dunno about that Janet cd...its not getting me excited...What you gyratin to??? Stop playin...