- One thing for sure is that the more things change, truly, the more they stay the same. As my changes have been coming, I've had to realize that who I see everyday in the mirror isn't going to change. My ways of thinking and being is where my change lies.
- Oh remember my previous post? Well, he spoke..
- I am even more grateful for good health now. I dealt with a horrible cold for several days and dealt with it in my home alone. I had a few people offer to bring me something but no genuine vibe as if they really wanted to do it and that's fine. No one is/was obligated. So I did my best. As I layed there miserable most nights, a spirit of gratefulness was all up and through my place as I realized that the car in the garage nor the new eyeglasses could will me back to health nor stop me from falling further. Perspective checked!
- (On a lighter note) Granny from the show The Beverly Hillbillies is hilarious! If you pay attention to what she says and her actions and just her demeanor, you'll get it! LOL Love her!
- Also, no matter how bored I get at home, when it is -30 degrees outside, STAY MY BUTT out of the club and in the house!
- Is it just me or do you just want to run out to SAM's or Kroger and send the little African girls a few boxes of tampons and maxi pads so they won't get behind in their classes? Like, seriously.
I'm still feeling good about this year. I've already had some obstacles but they're gonna be..
I end this month in rewind with the song "Retrospect for Life" by Common. Although the song is of him talking to "reponsibility" which is his unborn child and mother of that unborn child, I dedicate it to myself. I have to apologize to myself for the way that I've been treating me. I normally think of me, myself and I as a team. We always listen to each other and make unanimous decisions. We've been pulling in three different directions, giving more than we've had to give, trying to fit into spaces and places not meant and settling for less than we need, want or should take.
My retrospect for life is...GI do your own thing again. Reembrace that uniquness that makes you YOU. Remember that your program has been set before any and everyone entered or exited your world. Work with your own tools. The most important thing GI, is that you don't forget to remember to SHOW up for YOU in YOUR life! Don't you ever leave you again!
I look forward to what the next month has in store! You just never know the possibilities!