Friday, January 4, 2008

The Purpose

Hello blog world. I was sitting around thinking of different ways to kick off my first blog post. My choice was going to be a short video containing live footage of a UFO. Yes, a bit weird for a first post but nevertheless interesting. Anyway, I just wanted to take the opportunity to state my purpose for this blog. Many individuals use their blogs in various ways but I am choosing to use my blog as a way of expressing any and every little thing that goes on in my little brain. It is going to be the platform used to express how the world is viewed through my eyes. If this is something that you've always wanted to know, for those of you that know me, then this is the "r'vealing" moment. For those of you who don't know me, you're definitely about to! Well...at least what I want you to know! This is going to be fun! Let's do it!


GI

No comments: