Friday, January 4, 2008

My Wish List for January

Ok, so it is no secret that I like "things" and not just anything but "nice things". My wish list is composed of things that I think would just be great to have! So, what made my list this month?


Apple iMac Retail value $1199 - $2299

All I'm going to say is....go to your nearest Apple store and check it out!

Next on the list....



Gucci Black Suede Oversized Travel Tote Retail value $2365.00

I mean....need I say more? This takes "carry-on bag" to the next level. As a matter of fact, this "carry-on bag" is so hot that they probably wouldn't even let me carry it on!


Moving on...

2008 Mercedes Benz GL550 MSRP $77,750

Ok, I'm a fan of quite a few luxury SUV's but after taking a ride in this vehicle, it's clear. This is the SUV for 2008. This automobile rides so smoothly and luxuriously that I thought I was riding in a car. There was minimum interior vibration or movement even at interstate speeds. It felt like the vehicle was parked. I don't even want to get on the technology.

What's next?


The Beyonce Experience Live DVD Retail value $12.99

I will never miss another Beyonce concert held in Atlanta after seeing this DVD. The performances were extremely entertaining and full of energy. This DVD gets played once a week in my house.


Moving on...

Barefoot Dreams® CozyChic™ Robe Retail value $140.00

If only you could feel how heavy and soft this robe is. With these drastic temperatures, this garment has more than enough to keep you warm.

Finally...


January 2008 Issue of Essence Magazine

If you are one of those individuals, like myself, who has made the decision to reposition your life for this new year then this issue of Essence is for you. Even if you're only considering the repositioning of your life, this month's issue is a great read and will leave you inspired to take the steps needed to getting the life you want and deserve.

1 comment:

life said...

This is a loft list here