Monday, August 4, 2008

My Wish List for August

I must say that I have really been in a "wanting" mood lately. It is absolutely insane! Here are a few items that I've been feeling lately.


DC18 Dyson Slim Retail Price: $469

Yes! I would not stop until I had one of these vacuums in my possession. Since I've had it, it's been a field day on my carpet. I love it. It works wonders. Even if I vacuum everyday, it always seems to pick up something new. Who knew that carpet held so much....stuff? I'll admit, this machine is a little pricey and it's kinda small but Dyson really delivered on their promise with this one. I'd highly recommend it.



LG Voyager Retail price (directly from LG): $409

This is my new phone that I am so in love with. It is offered through the Verizon Wireless network. Of course, its price is a lot cheaper going through Verizon Wireless so that $409.00 even surprised me that LG is actually trying to sell it directly for that, but oh well. When I chose this phone, I was so overdue for a new phone and I got tired of everyone else having the funky phones and me have something that was so....2006ish. So I wanted something that had the likeness of an iPhone but on the Verizon network and this fit the bill. I text a lot so being able to have my touch screen on the exterior and flip it open to do my texting gave me the best of both worlds. Love, love love this phone!



Tiffany 1837 Tag Pendant Retail Price: $ 250

This necklace has been a part of my "wantings" lately. I really look forward to putting this around my neck. In addition to it being a Tiffany & Co. piece of course, I think this item is simple, clean and neutral and at the same time classy for a guy. I think it's going to achieve that look that I like when I wear certain necklaces.....you know...giving my neck that dainty look. LOL Don't hate!



Tiffany 1837 I.D. Bracelet Retail Price: $475

Wouldn't it just be lovely to pair this bracelet with that necklace? I mean, what can I say? I want it! This is another neutral piece in my opinion. I can see this being one of those everyday items and not to mention making my wrist look...come on...say it with me....."dainty". LOL




Mark Nason Cowboy Boots Retail Price: $385

These boots just scream my name! Pair these with some fancy jeans and you've got yourself a "get-up". I haven't seen many boots with the likeness of these boots in the past couple years that I've been into like that but these boots speak to me. I'd just hope that they have a narrow cut to them because I don't do bulky.


BMW 335xi Coupe MSRP: $43,000

I've been admiring this car for awhile now and I would so love to go into the fall/winter in this vehicle. This is a BAD car. That MSRP makes the car seem more obtainable but you wouldn't easily find a 335xi at that price. By the time options and packages are added, nothing less than $50k is expected. Umm...I can smell that new leather now! (Speaking it into existence!)

That's all folks!


MusicPlaylist

4 comments:

Corey Keith said...

Alright for that dainty bracelet... I want a dog chain too... Have you seen the new Tiffany wallets? They are hot!

Darius T. Williams said...

The BMW is a bit too much for me - but I'm loving that necklace from Tiffany. Actually, that's something I can afford...maybe I'll put that on my list.

fuzzy said...

The voyager does it for me! I'm a tech Junkie. A nice ride works me just fine as well! Especially expensive ones!

B Free said...

Shout out to the 335xi!! You know im a loyal fan indeed. bavarian blood runs through me yay lol. Can i borrow your vacuum? I wanna put it to the test before i purchase lol.