Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The War Cry



I'm sure many of you have already heard this new tune that's playing. It's the new single from Monica titled "Still Standing". Words can't even describe how much I'm living in this song right now. I've wanted to get my hands on it since it was featured on her show that aired here in Atlanta. It's like this song could not have been made available to me at a better time. I know that I've been posting back to back with those last posts but the truth of the matter is that I'm really full. I'm full, full, full. In between yesterday and today, I've felt myself being lessened from fullness and in humbleness. Even as I type this, this song just embodies what I'm feeling at the moment as I yet continue to push.

"See this is more than just a song to me.." sums it up...


Great record here though.



MusicPlaylist

2 comments:

@GaryTylone said...

Amen! Amen! Amend!!!!

Darius T. Williams said...

don't you love when music takes over where words can't?