Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Wish List for June

The wish list for this month has finally arrived! I've compiled some items for the month of June that peaked my interest and would be lovely to have for summer.


First on my list


Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Miami Florida Rates $199-$929 per night

I never knew there were so many options for vacations. I'm still exploring the countless vacation destinations before I make a decision and set out for it. How great would it be to have great hotel accommodations in a great location and a room with a great view? If you're looking for vacation ideas, you can find something that fits you no matter your budget.


Next for this month is

Burberry Large Duffel Bag Retail Price $845

In conjunction with that lovely trip to a Conrad Hotel, I'd want to have this piece in-tow with me. I first saw this duffle bag with the Burberry given name "duffel" on an episode of Will & Grace. With most individuals mostly leaning to other brands for luggage such as Gucci and LV, I think this would be a bit different and slightly more subtle. Anyway, I love it and I'd like to have it!



Continuing my Burberry love fest...



Burberry Striped Strap Watch Retail Price $595


I wasn't even up on the fact that Burberry made watches and although I saw a few others that I really liked, this one seemed to have more of a summer feel to me. This watch comes across with such neutrality in my opinion. I see a white tee and jeans or to dinner in this watch. Simple, yet stylish.


Another fun summer toy...


2008 BMW 6 Series Convertible MSRP $82,700

"Yeeeeeeees...Yeeeeeees....My soul..my sooooul saaaays yeeeeesss!" Now I'd cancel the trip and the Burberry merchandise for this one here! Oh, Yes Sir! If I was the owner of this car, I'd LIVE for the summer...just to let that top down and be fly! Give me this and my Discipline album and I'm all set! By the way, who's going to the concert?

Last but not least


Life Beyond Measure: Letters to My Great-Granddaughter by Sydney Portier Retail Price $25.95
I normally try not to end my list without having a book, magazine or some piece of literature. I have not read this book yet but it has been laying in my den for the past month or so. I can tell that I'm growing because I'm now beginning to seek life lessons even more where ever they can be found. I'm hoping that this book has something for me. I look forward to it.


I hope that each of you are enjoying your summer thus far. Do something different and fun. If that doesn't work, as I heard someone say the other day, "If you can't do great things, do small things but in a great way!"

Now, in peace and blessings...go live!




MusicPlaylist

3 comments:

@GaryTylone said...

Ohhhhh that car for this summer!!! I'll be waiting downstairs with my Hermes scarf and Chanel shades wrapped around my hair... hmph !! That watch is cute too..

Xem VanAdams said...

The VACATION Definitely Sounds like the MOST Inviting. OoohLaLa...

Ive just relocated HERE to Los Angeles, California, so...Im Still feeling a bit in Vacay Mode. The REALITY is gonna Hit My Ass, However, when My New Job starts next week.

Ive enjoyed Your Post. Ill be SURE to Keep Visiting.

Unknown said...

I am feeling you on the Portier Book it is the truth. I am sure that when you read it and Measure of a Man -- it will also he you to see things differently.

Keep Bangin!