Friday, May 16, 2008

It's Friday...Now Sum It Up!

So it's Friday! Can you say Amen? What is it about Fridays? Anyway..I've got some things to say...



  • So it's graduation season....congrats to all the high school and college graduates this year! Although I'm slightly jealous because I still have about 10-12 months to go, I still salute you guys because it ain't easy. Hopefully that will be me next year this time.

  • Ok, the Atlanta area has been getting a lot of rain lately. Why are we still in a drought? Somebody's stealin! Hmph!

  • Did I mention that I really enjoyed my mom last week? I don't know what I enjoyed most, her or that ride! lol

  • Aren't the gals on The View a riot? Although Elizabeth sometimes makes me want to riot! She wears "Republican" like it's a sorority. Wow...

  • I have yet to figure out what I want to look like for the summer. I'm having a fashion block. Maybe I'll stick with what's easy until I figure it out. Although jeans and t-shirts are feelin' sexy to me.....oh don't leave out those Calvin Klein Steel shin-digs for the waist.

  • Why am I always left with a crush on my barbers? I mean the last 3 guys to cut my hair within the past month all look like they came deep from the country...you know that kinda fine that hasn't been "touched" yet by the city and its "elements". Whew! Cut it boys!

  • Ok for the record...let it be known....I want Al Scales Reynolds! Yes I'm pro-Star but that ain't reason enough for us (he and I) not to be happy and make it work! Hmph! But it would still be nice if she could write a letter of recommendation for me for law school. Hmm. Love ya Star! lol

  • Ok...that was fun..enough with that foolishness! lol Serious talk, as you can hear the song that's playing in the background...."Work It Out". I chose that song because it makes me move but also fits my outlook. I woke up this morning thinking about all that I have to do. I've got school, which is increasingly requiring a lot more attention, as well as keeping up with managing my personal affairs. I have not been on top of things like I should've/should be. Then I started thinking about all of the foolish things that I've been giving my time to....uh uh...can't do that anymore. It is true that I've really got work to do. It's time for me to work it out! I am so serious...and so serious that I can't even spit a bunch of fluff about it. It is what is. So if you're lookin' for me...you know where I'll be.....on my grind!

It's Friday guys, go reflect and enjoy yourselves! Work it out!!




MusicPlaylist

2 comments:

fuzzy said...

I know that's right, I have worked it Out already!!!

@GaryTylone said...

Al is so not for you!!!! Stop it I say!!