Tuesday, June 24, 2008

An Unexpected Lifting..

Ok guys, I know this is not a "Sunday Inspiration" post such as my last but I just HAD to post this video. I was just browsing around on youtube and came across this video of Tamela Mann singing the song "Step Aside" and....something just came over me. I don't know....maybe the lifting was only meant for me but I just HAD to post this! My Goodness....this has to be for somebody else too. When I tell you a good relieving but joyful cry? Didn't expect this lifting at 7pm today nor did I think I needed it but I got it.

Watch it in its entirety...

3 comments:

fuzzy said...

Why did this song just open me up on the inside?

GI said...

I'll even comment on my own post. This is a powerful one here. By the time she got to the end of this, everything was at full blast. I can't stop watching it. It opened something up in me as well.

life said...

I love moments like the one u experienced.