Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tender Saturday

What a wonderful Saturday. It is one of those days in Atlanta that reminds me that there is no other place on earth I'd rather be. Today I am reminded of how much prayer can change things. It would be remiss if I didn't acknowledge the fact that last weekend this time, I was not feeling the way I feel right now. I continued to pray and I must say that the father answered. Not necessarily by changing the situations but by lifting me on the inside. I've been raised above it all. I've got to continue praying, of course, to keep myself lifted.

Something else that has also caused a lift is the fact that the person that I've blogged about many times before has recently been sorta present in my life. You know the one I'm talking about....my "Mr. Big". We'll call him CocoTwists. Well I can't really elaborate on much right now but last night I had the opportunity to bring his birthday in with him. It was such a wonderful evening. I am still misty from the experience. So that explains the music and about 49% of my lifted mood. I'm trying not to let my already rising emotions get too high. I mean, he's not new to me but somehow, something seems different this time. We'll see. I am so full, almost to the point to where I can't catch my breath. Oh well, I'll be raptured off for the rest of the day.

Hope you're having a good one.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

2 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

Music will do it every time and won't prayer change some stuff - lol!

Sounds like CocoTwists is putting a little pep in your step - hmmmm.

fuzzy said...

tis great to feel lifted!