Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Seeking

Today's post is mostly like a personal journal entry for me. It's one of those days for me. I got in from my second day as an intern about an hour ago and boy am I tired. No this internship is not in the legal field but it is valuable experience to be added to my resume. Oh and it's unpaid. This is my first time ever working without being paid and I must say that it is so weird. So what's the point of this post? Basically people, today is one of my weary days.

I look around at my life and yes I'm almost finished with this degree and yes my grades are good and yes I was blessed to get an internship of some sort but..I'm tired. I'm beginning to get back to my more spiritual/divine approach to things now where I find myself talking to God more than ever these days. So therefore in my current situation I've been talking to God and trying to look beyond what it looks like because I know that he has the power to stand in the gaps and turn things around. So this isn't meant to be a long post but it's something that I wanted to put in the atmosphere.I am in a tight place in my life. It's that place that's in between where I used to be and where I'm going. What makes it so critical is that I've fallen tired in the midst of my tight place. So as a more personal blog today, I send this posting and the song up as another form of expression to my creator..knowing where MY help is coming from. Goodness knows I'm needing him right now.


MusicPlaylist

3 comments:

fuzzy said...

I must of needed to come by at this point! I needed to read this post. Standing in the gaps... thanks!

Corey Keith said...

Absolutely Fuzzy... I also needed to read this post...

life said...

Stay encourage!