Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Wish List for May

It's that time again! Here's what's on my mind this month!


First on the list is..




Gucci Basic Bi-fold Wallet Retail Price: $230


As my first ever Gucci product, I must say that I am very pleased with this wallet. The elastic band with the signature pattern makes this wallet flat enough to slip in your back pocket (although I don't carry it there) or in your hand. It also keeps the contents snug and in place. I love it.


Next on the list is..



Tiffany Atlas Open Ring in 18k White Gold Retail Price: $975

I have been in love with this ring since I first saw it in the store and slipped it on my finger. It was absolutely gorgeous on my hand. I can see this ring being a part of my "signature" look as an everyday accessory. Maybe even my very own, "right hand ring". Who knows, but this is a much desired piece of jewelry in my house.

Moving on to..


Just Who Will You Be? by Maria Shriver Retail Price: $14.95

I've seen Maria on a few shows talking about this book and what it is all about and I am really interested in reading it. I think it is going to be interesting to explore her thoughts from her perspective of the issues that so many people deal with everyday...the issues of figuring out "self". I've gotta get it! By the way, has anyone noticed that her hair is THA' business? Hey hey...if something looks good to me, I'm gonna go ahead and say it.

Continuing...




Bang & Olufsen A8 Headphones Retail Price: $159.95

After much back and forth debate of what type headphones I'd like to have for my iPod, I think I've come to this decision. I want quality sound and comfort and these seem to be the best route to go. Although I have not heard the sound quality of these particular headphones, I'll trust that the reputable name and good reviews will be accurate. The $159, I'm still workin' on though...but wouldn't they be nice to have?



Finally..


Loews Miami Beach Hotel Nightly Rates: $359-$775

Yes..yes...I've been talking about a vacation for a long time now and hopefully I'll get a real vacation this year. Looking at this room and view, I don't even have to go with anyone...that's enough to take in all by myself. My mind and body is screaming for this! Umm...I can almost feel it now...laying in that bed with the balcony door open, listening to the billows caressing the beach while being soothed my the cool breeze racing from it..ummm..ok...ok...but wouldn't it be lovely?

Anyway, it feels like the summer is finally here. It's May already. Let the summer chapters begin...


Get Music Tracks! Create A Playlist!

4 comments:

E. Terrell said...

So did you get anything off of April's list?

GI said...

@E. Terrell- Yes sir, the tv and the desk.

@GaryTylone said...

hmph...must be nice...

fuzzy said...

I wish i had your eyes with your wallet! I really liked those headphones!!! The ring is OMG i luvvv it!