Thursday, March 13, 2008

Then They Were All Gone...

This is me at random. (Don't judge me!) lol

So....

I'm sitting here in one of my normal whimsical moods. I'm thinking about something that's always on my mind but lately I haven't given much energy of dwelling in it.

Love is on my mind.

Let me ask you, in the secret corners of your heart and mind, you know, the places that you don't like to think about since you're now a "grown man/woman" (clears throat) and you developed that "backbone"...lol...have you ever had a lifelong fairytale type dream that you would indeed find the one? I'm talking about love-perfect in everyway imaginable...

Throughout all of your dating/relationship ups and downs with this and that person, do you ever get fed up with it all and just beckon to the universe that you are ready for that person immediately?!

When you find yourself in the midst of only yourself with quietness squeezing through every inch within, around, above and beneath you , when you're tired of being strong and those tears that you won't allow to fall because "hmph! You're strong!".....do you ever think about that person whom you know because they are yours but you don't know because they aren't there yet.......their sound, their smile........their scent....what will we laugh about it? The fights, my God, the fights.....the way we make up. I'm talking about the times when no one else will do because you know that they are there.....somewhere.

I just imagine outside dining on a "Dessert Sunday". Sitting there eating my favorite toasted poundcake toppled with vanilla ice cream....staring off into space, thinking about you of course....then there's the first "Hello!"......then...."Is anyone joining you?"

My God, all of these years....the tears.......I used to........then....they were all gone...



music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.

2 comments:

fuzzy said...

The thought of having it all and being caught up in it all? or remembering when you had it all and enjoying the memories? n

I need clarity! lol

GI said...

lol

Fuzzy- I was moreso talking about the thought of finally having it all and yes, being caught up in it. However, for the sake of this post, however you want to interpret it is cool.

Ya'll know how I do when these whimsical moods hit me..lol