Wednesday, March 26, 2008

@ Random


  • Isn't it amazing how fast this month and year is passing by? It's almost April, already.

  • I'm looking forward to the summer months and the warmer weather this year. I wonder what this summer's gonna bring?

  • I am in desperate need of a vacation. I love Atlanta but I need a break. Speaking of which, I was looking at Cabo Azul Resort or Aqua Cancun for my birthday this year. I mean I never do anything special for my birthdays...we'll see.

  • I'm trying to figure out why they're coming out with all these new cars and I can't get ONE!? (Gary don't you say nada, nuthin, nufftin!!)

  • I've been reading a lot of bad reviews about Meet the Browns lately and despite all that, I'm still going to see it. I'm a normal supporter of Tyler and still think the stage plays are hilarious.

  • I think I'm bipolar. How else can I explain these extreme highs and then valley lows all in the matter of an hour at the time? Somebody look up Bobby Brown so I can ask him for his prescription.

  • Is it ok to date a friend's ex or ex fling? Is it in a rule book somewhere?

  • Why do I cringe everytime my phone rings? Could it be the scars from working in a call center?

  • I've been feeling some kinda way lately. I'm so used to being a master of disguise with my internal trials. Things are starting to seep out...who I really am is beginning to show. Who touched my veil?!




music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.



3 comments:

E. Terrell said...

G... two pieces of advice... actually one piece on two issues... dating a friend's ex is never good, even if they say that it's ok... and it is never good to see a tyler perry movie (smile)

@GaryTylone said...

That cabo resort is so amazing!!!! go on and get a car you want....tell me when you pickin me up...lol...you're not bipolar...you just think too much...( what does that mean anyway...you know thats what adults used to say..lol..)

Corey Keith said...

G, we all feelin some kinda way lately! It just comes with age (wink)