Saturday, March 22, 2008

PMS (Petty Men Stuff)

But there's one thing about it, I'm hopeful and I'm here...

"PMS"


But, life goes on...it still happens. I can't get it together today. Aside from the biological aspect of this song, it's the only one that expresses me right now. This ain't right, that ain't right. Ain't satisfied with a thing. So much to do and don't feel like doing it. So far to go but hell, I'm tired. Don't want to hear "It'll be alright.." No, it will not be alright! Keep your issues to yourself...I could care less. Still thinking about those fools...why do they seem to be winning? Ain't satisfied with a stitch in that closet and ain't nothing fitting right...all that working out and metabolism consumes the muscle mass before anything happens. What's the point? Furiousness to the 2nd power...what a space to be in. Uggh..get away..

1 comment:

fuzzy said...

I know that's right, sometimes I just wanna be left alone!

LEAVE ME BE!!!