Monday, March 24, 2008

In the Playground of my Imagination

Tonight I'm dwelling in the playground of my imagination. Don't mind me...

This song began to play....I closed my eyes really tightly and slowly received each word...then my vision was complete. I saw my "you" in the song that I already love just because....

With my eyes still closed, I can feel the heaviness of love in my heart, you know that funny feeling you get when you are falling in love....feels like butterflies...except they flutter in the very center of the chest where that dip is in between the breast bones.

This one's for me. I don't care if this sounds delusional. I'm sending this one out to you where ever you are tonight...and when we find each other, we'll both come back to this posting and the next time we post this song, it'll be our reality.

I'm digging deep on this one my friend....don't be afraid...go ahead and close your eyes and imagine and feel what's being sung...

The playground of my imagination is so rich....I love...I live....the rapture of love is here. I have faith in it....love is on the way....



music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.

1 comment:

fuzzy said...

I love this song... I sat down with my eyes closed and felt exactly what you typed!

Great Post!