Sunday, July 13, 2008

What Do I know?

You know, I had something else posted up previously but this song came through my shuffle and warranted the deletion of that post.

There are many things that are on my mind at this point because there is so much at stake in my life. There is so much work that truly has to be done....and in the midst of all my frustration with all these things, this song came through to be my comfort and inspiration for this Sunday.

So in all aspects of my life from spirituality to career to love...what do I really know? hmph...this song is right on time today.


"One of these 'ole days, I'm gonna have JUST what I want..."

Have a good Sunday and a wonderful week...


MusicPlaylist

2 comments:

fuzzy said...

one of these ol days! yesssss! I will have just what I want! Now I hope you know what you want!

Unknown said...

Alright now...I had to run around my bed three times listening to this one! Thank you...and thank you Jesus!